Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Dress

Happy Friday!
I am so happy the week is almost over. I still have to work tomorrow but it’s my last Saturday of the year, so that’s something to celebrate.
Wednesday I showed you what to wear to a tacky sweater party and today I’m talking about what to wear to something a little more sophisticated.
 When I first saw this dress, I was immediately drawn to the color and thought Christmas Party!!
The ruffle detail makes it classy and is completely on trend. I also like the drop waist, which is unusual because that style typically doesn’t flatter my body. I think the material and double layer is what makes it work.
The best part about this dress is there is a million ways to style it. I kept it simple since it’s been hot and paired it with nude cutout booties, gold jewels, and a gold clutch. However, it would also look cute with black tights and black heels or OTK boots. The possibilities are endless with this perfect holiday dress.
The good news is you can still get it in time for Christmas Eve if you order and select next day shipping. If you don’t want to pay an arm and a leg in shipping cost, I suggest checking your local BCBGeneration.

Hope y’all have a great weekend and if you have any last minute Christmas shopping to do, I hope it’s not too crazy out there! 











Dress: BCBGeneration sold out (same dress in black similar here and here) | Shoes: Gianni Bini old (similar here and here) Bag: Target old (similar here also love this) | Necklace: Forever21 | Earrings: Gift with Purchase (similar here and here) | Lip Color: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso









No comments:

Post a Comment