Friday, December 11, 2015

October Glam Bag Review

Hey y’all!
I am so behind on this but, today I am finally reviewing all the products in my October Glam Bag from Ipsy.
I loved the 2-tone bag this month with black on one side and gold on the other. It will definitely be used for something. Now let’s move on to the actual review of the products.
First up, Aurora Gel Effect Nail Polish in Inky Dinky. I first thought this color was purple and wasn’t super excited but when I put it on it is more navy. I was actually extremely impressed with this product. I put it on with no topcoat, and had no chips for over a week. The price point is pretty wallet friendly too. I would highly suggest this, and will probably be buying more colors.
 Next was Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick from theBalm Cosmetics in Committed.  I really liked this lip stuff and it’s what I’m wearing in all the photos. It has a gloss like applicator but dries matte and stays all day. I’m not completely in love with the color but they have others. The best part is, it has a minty flavor that I love!
The next “product” isn’t really a product at all. I finally received a brush this time and I was so happy. The Standard Eyeshadow Shader Brush from Royal and Langnickle Moda is amazing. It’s pretty stiff, which I like for applying shadow to my outer lid. Plus the brush is pink, which is always a win in my book. J
 The fourth product was a face wash. I’m usually a little skeptical about trying face washes since I have my own routine that I love; but I’ll usually try them at least once for reviewing purposes. The Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub from Peter Lamas was pretty amazing. Since this one is an exfoliator I skipped my Clarisonic and just used my hands. It made my face feel really clean and fresh and the scent was amazing. I would say it’s definitely worth trying if you’re looking for a new face scrub.
The last product in this bag was an Ipsy exclusive hand cream. If you’ve read my reviews before you know I’m allergic to scented lotions and therefore stay away from anything other than my Jergens and Nivea. Since it is exclusive to Ipsy you really aren’t missing out.
Overall I really liked the products from this month. I will be buying more nail polish and brushes and will be keeping the face scrub around for travel perhaps.










No comments:

Post a Comment