Monday, January 4, 2021

Ulta Love Your Skin Event Week 1

 The Ulta Love Your Skin event started yesterday! This is similar to their 21 Days of Beauty and Gorgeous Hair event. Each day there will be featured products at a STEEP discount. This event obviously focuses on skin care.
 I've rounded up all the deals for week one below. (I'll do the same each Monday while the event lasts.) 
This is a great time to stock up on your favorites and even try new products. I've made sure to note the ones I love and the ones I would like to try. 
(Online only)
(Online only for Diamond & Platinum members)
(Online only for Diamond & Platinum members)
&
This stuff is super gentle. I love Estée Lauder! 
Not pictured
Kopari CBD Collection which includes:
I use their regular deodorant and love it. Blog post coming soon on that actually.
Not supposed to be shopping this month, but thinking about making an exception for this. 
This seems very intriguing to me. 
This stuff is AMAZING! I've been using it for years and continue to repurchase. 
Perricone MD High Potency Collection. Here are a few things that includes:
These are kind of like vitamins I would say. Seems very interesting. They do have pretty decent reviews, though I would probably check with your doctor first. 
The above 2 are more CBD infused products. I think this is a trend you still see more and more of in skincare. I was doing a little research on it the other day and it definitely seems there are some benefits. 
I am officially a SUNDAY RILEY stan. I started using it about a month ago and LOVE it. I haven't used the Ceramic Slip, but I can attest to the fact that Good Genes is awesome! 



No comments:

Post a Comment