Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Sweat Set 2021

 We all know 2020 was the year of lounge wear. I mean has anyone ever wore as many yoga pants or matching sweat suits in their life? (Maybe in 2004 when Juicy track suits were all the rage. Other than that though.) 
I must say since I'm still working from home for the foreseeable future I have no intention to stop wearing said lounge wear. 
I saw this right before Christmas on another blogger and thought it was so freaking cute. I waited to pull the trigger on it and I'm not sure why I did. It's so freaking cute. I love all the little details. The ruffles on the sleeves for starters are just to die for. You could easily pair it with leather leggings for a more dressed up look. I also love the tassel drawstring on the joggers. It really elevates them. Did I also mention the length is AMAZING for short girls? I am 5'4 and I wish all my joggers hit where these do. (I did size down to a small here for a more fitted look. The medium fit great as well. That would be my normal size.)
If you wanted to get real crazy you could pair the joggers with a chambray shirt and some heels for a more dressed up lounge look. (You know I'm always trying to make multiple outfits out of all the pieces I buy.) 
I have to say I think this has taken the top spot for favorite set in my closet currently.













Top: Target | Pants: Target | Shoes: DSW | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk with Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Cake Shake on top | Jacket: Old (similar here & here)

What do you think about lounge wear in 2021? Are you over it? I think it's probably here to stay. I am definitely going to embrace that! 
I hope y'all have a great week and thank you for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Cute loungewear look! I definitely need more for my work from home days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This is a good one. I feel like the ruffles on the top and the tassel tie on the pants make it a little elevated.

    XO,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete