Thursday, January 28, 2021

Suede Moto Jacket

 If you've been around for a while y'all know I love my leather moto jacket. It's a piece I feel like everyone needs in their closet. It goes with literally EVERYTHING in my opinion. 
Now let's talk about the leather Moto jackets sister... the suede Moto jacket. 
I have been wanting this exact jacket for a few years now and could never bring myself to pull the trigger. (It is a little on the pricier side, but totally worth every penny!)
It's always included in the Nordstrom Sale and I still could never bring myself to buy it... until this year! I actually had the cheaper less structured version on my wishlist, but by the time I could shop it was sold out. This one was still available and I said why not? You've been wanting this for years and it's clearly not going out of style any time soon so I did it! I bought the jacket and I am so glad I did.
I think of it just like my leather jacket in that it goes with so many things. I also think the suede is a great option for transiting to Spring. With the tan color and lighter material it would look so cute over a little floral dress. It also isn't as harsh as black against the pastels of Spring. 
I also love that I now have a jacket to wear with my leather leggings. (Call my crazy but I don't love my leather jacket with my leather leggings.)
I kept things super neutral and simple here, but the options really are endless.
I linked my exact jacket below which is currently on sale. Hurry though because it's selling quick. I also linked the other option I had my eye on. It's also on sale. 















Jacket: Nordstrom (Other one I had my eye on here. Also love this fun fringe oneAnd one more.) | Top: Target currently on clearance | Leggings: Aerie V similar to Spanx | Booties: Old (similar here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague

What are your thoughts on a suede jacket? Do you have one? Do you love it? Tell me about it in the comments. I hope y'all have a great weekend! I am so happy tomorrow is Friday. I am also celebrating 2 birthdays this weekend so it will be nice to see some friends. This has been a long week. Thank you so much for stopping by and reading today's post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment