Thursday, January 7, 2021

Puffer Vest

 The holidays are over, but I hope y'all are still wanting to see cold weather outfits. I've got a lot of them to share in hopes that we still have a decent amount of cold weather ahead of us. Sorry to anyone up North reading this or anyone that's immediately ready for Spring on January 1. I HATE being hot and definitely live in the wrong state for that. I welcome the cold/cooler weather for as long as possible.
I love this puffer vest that I got a few months ago. I originally bought it for more casual/athleaisure looks. However, today's outfit inspo comes from my girl Paige Desorbo. (Any summer house fans out there?) 
She wore something similar a while back and I loved how it looked. 
Y'all know I love a good all black outfit and this is no exception. This is the perfect cool girl look for a Sunday brunch or even Friday night drinks! 













Top: Nordstrom | Jeans: Old Navy | Vest: Old Navy (packable version here) | Boots: Old (similar herehere, & here) | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Belt: Amazon no longer available (identical here) | Lips: MAC Lip Pencil in Soar with Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk 
Would y'all want to see this styled how I originally planned? You know I love a good versatile piece.  
Let me know below and I'm sure we can make that happen! 
I hope everyone has a great Friday and an even better weekend. This week hasn't been the best start to 2021! I'm not giving up on the year just yet. Here's to hoping that things get better! 

3 comments:

  1. Love a versatile puffer vest for winter layering, and how you belted yours in this outfit!

    I hope you are having a great week!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks gal! This is definitely a super versatile puffer. Keeps ya really warm too!

    XO,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! So classy and chic!!
    Sherry
    https://justlivejoy.com/shop-patti-bruce-arts-discount-code/

    ReplyDelete