Monday, January 18, 2021

Ulta Beauty Love Your Skin Event Week 3

 This is the final week of the Ulta Love Your Skin Event. 
There are some really great products this week. Check them out below. 
(I want to note I'll be updating this as the week goes on. Hoping to finish it all by tomorrow. For some reason every time I go to do this Ulta's site crashes for me after I get through 2-3 days.) 
Available in a plastic bottle here.
This is a mask. Wanted to clarify because I was very confused.

Super curious about this. If you've used this I would love to hear your thoughts.

I used to use this stuff and loved it. Not sure why I stopped honestly. 
Been thinking about trying this out. I LOVE my Clinique one.

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap & Clinique for Men Face Wash
Not Pictured:

I've heard such good things about these! 
I used to use this product and it's amazing. Really good for a morning eye cream.




No comments:

Post a Comment