Thursday, January 14, 2021

The Shacket as a Shirt

 We've all seen and know the shacket trend by now. It's basically a cross between a jacket and a shirt. That being said I feel like 90% of the time you see them styled as a jacket. I get it, they are usually a heavier weight so a jacket makes more sense. Last week however, I decided to style one of mine as a shirt. Let's just say I loved it. 
I used my corduroy shacket so it was a little lighter, but still heavier than your average button down shirt. I also like this one because it's very oversized. The key is not to button it up too high. You definitely want to leave the top 2-3 buttons undone. 
This was perfect with jeans and my sneakers for a day exploring St. Augustine. 
I think this will definitely be an outfit I grab time and time again. I'm already thinking about pairing the shacket with a pair of denim shorts and my all white nikes for the Spring! (Insert heart eye emoji here.)














Shacket: Parkside Harbor Use code KATIE20 for 20% off your purchase | Jeans: Old Navy (similar with more size options here & here) | Shoes: Sold Out (similar here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk with Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Cake Shake on top

I'll still be wearing my stackets as a jacket, but as a blogger I definitely like thinking of multiple ways to wear something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment