Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Valentine's Day Jumpsuit

 Can y'all believe Valentine's Day is just a couple weeks away? 
I'm curious what everyone's plans are? Are you going out or staying in? 
We will probably go out the Friday night before and just chill at home that Sunday.
If you are heading out I've got the perfect jumpsuit for a fancy dinner with your honey. (Or your gal pals.)
I originally thought this jumpsuit was more of a blush color, but I actually love that it's a little more brown. I definitely plan on wearing this to dinner on Friday before V-day. I paired it with a pink lip here, but it would also look great with red. Maybe even add a pearl clip or some fun statement earrings. The options are endless. This is also a great transitional piece. If it's still cold where you like it would pair perfectly with a faux fur or leather jacket. 
I would recommend sizing up if you're in-between sizes. Since it's a silky fabric it definitely clings to your body. I sized up to a large for reference. 













Jumpsuit: Abercrombie | Shoes: Target (these are great if you want more height) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague
Would look so cute with this faux fur jacket!!

Tomorrow I'll have some other Valentine's Day outfit options for ya. There will be a mix of casual and dressy so no matter what your plans are I've got ya covered in the outfit department. They will also be great options if you're celebrating Galentine's Day on Saturday, February 13th! I'm debating kicking J out and having some friends over for wine and charcuterie. haha



No comments:

Post a Comment