Thursday, January 21, 2021

Dressed up Shacket

 Y'all already know about my love for the shacket. 
(If not see herehere, & here)
I've got 2 more ways to style them for ya and then I promise to stop. Well maybe I don't promise to stop completely. I will try to share less outfits involving the shacket.
I've done the athleisure look and the jeans look so I thought I would pair it with a dress.
I kept things a little edgy with my new combat boots. I feel like this style/plaid really lends itself to that. 
I love that if you get warm you can just tie it around your waist and it still looks great. I would honestly just wear it that way from the start. It cinches your waist and really just adds to the outfit.













Dress: Target | Shacket: Shein | Boots: JustFab | Sunnies: Amazon | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk
Fun Fact: I wore this dress on our mini moon in Paris last year and then again this year on our anniversary trip. It's such a good piece. 

1 comment:

  1. Loving this look! Especially with those boots! Perfection! Aren't shackets the best. ~Sherry
    https://justlivejoy.com/five-outfit-of-the-day-recaps/

    ReplyDelete