Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Gift Guide: Beauty for Her & Him

Hi lovelies!
Happy Hump Day!
Today I have a couple last minute gift guides. We are really getting down the the wire so I made sure all the below can be ordered & delivered in time for Christmas or potentially purchased in store. This git guide is for the beauty lover in your life. It feels weird saying that because I have a section for guys, but sometimes they need "beauty" products too. 

For Him:
Cologne Chrome Eau De Toilette (20% off at Ulta until Christmas Eve)
Clinique Sunscreen (Great if your guy golfs or does other outdoor activities regularly) 
Shave Set from Dollar Shave Club (You can buy products or buy him a membership)
Crew Hair Product (Whatever your guys favorite product is)

For Her:
Tula Gift Card (I love Tula and it has completely changed my skin. I'm not sure it can arrive in time for Christmas which is why I put a gift card. Skincare can also be hard to buy for people unless they already use a certain brand.) 
Clarisonic (Lots of different gift sets available)
Pureology Shampoo & Conditioner (Love this brand, but it is a bit pricey)
Sephora Face Mask (I love these and the price point is AMAZING! The Blue Clay is my favorite)
Estee Lauder Kit (I use Estee Lauder Serums and Eye Creams and I have noticed such a difference in my skins appearance)
Dyson Hair Dryer (Pretty pricey but I've heard great things! This is on my list every year.)
Makeup Eraser (I've heard such GREAT things about this)




No comments:

Post a Comment