Thursday, December 28, 2017

New Year's Eve Ringing in 2018

Now that Christmas is officially over (did it absolutely fly by for anyone else?), its time to look forward to New Year’s Eve!
This is one of my favorite holidays because I love dressing up in sparkles, doing my hair and makeup, and celebrating the New Year. Plus I love taking time to reflect on the past year, and look forward to the new one. Today I’m sharing my picks for what to wear. This romper is probably one of my favorite NYE outfits I’ve ever worn. This outfit is from about 4 years ago, and therefore, I think it’s finally safe to repeat it and no one will notice.
Since this is super old, I’ve got you covered with a lot of current options.
The most important thing to figure out before picking your outfit is where you will be and what your plans are. It’s usually on the warmer side here in Florida for New Years Eve, so I can get away with a romper. However, if we had ended up going to Nashville like we discussed, I would need something totally different. Also if you have tickets to a party those might have a dress code, and you may want to make sure to check that out.
The one thing you can never go wrong with for NYE is sparkles. No matter how cold or casual your plans are, you can always incorporate sparkle in some way, shape, or form. (See a more casual but cold weather appropriate look here.) If sparkles aren’t your thing, I’ve also linked non-sequin options below. No matter what your plans are to ring in 2018 I hope you have the best time in the most fabulous outfit, and I will see y’all next year!









Romper: Windsor old (love this & this) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Nordstrom (similar here & here) | Earrings: BaubleBar last year (VERY similar here) | Lipstick: Sephora Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in Always Red

Here are more of my picks for New Year's Eve:

No comments:

Post a Comment