Thursday, December 7, 2017

O Christmas Tree

Happy Thursday!
I’m so glad this week is a short one for me! I am off to Charleston for a girl’s trip this afternoon, and I am SO excited! I love Charleston and I’m excited for all the things we have planned. I will be sharing my trip on Instagram via photos and stories so make sure to follow if you aren’t already.
Today I’m sharing my trip to find the perfect Christmas tree!
We actually went Christmas tree shopping on the hottest day in weeks so, I’m sure I was getting all kinds of crazy looks.  We also went to like 4 different places before finding the perfect one. (You just know the perfect tree when you see it right?)
I wore this buffalo plaid shirt, because nothing says holidays or Christmas quite like plaid.  It’s the perfect thing to have in your wardrobe this time of year. I’ve had this one forever and just ordered a new one, but of course it didn’t deliver in time. I’ve linked my new one and a few other buffalo plaid pieces that I currently love.







Top: Old (just bought this one. Also love this one. More buffalo plaid pieces hereherehere, & here) | Jeans: Old (similar here & here) | Shoe, s: Vince Camuto (similar herehere, & here) | Purse: Target (similar herehere, & here) | Beanie: Fore, ver 21 | Sunnies: Sonix | Lipstick: Sephora Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in Always Red

So I have to ask…do you have a real Christmas tree or a fake one? I had both growing up but, knew I wanted a real one this year. I will say after a week of sweeping and watering it non-stop, I can see why people get fake ones. (Real ones can also be SOOOO expensive.)

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsVisions of , The Fashion Canvas, & Lauren Stewart DC for the Trend Spin Linkup!

No comments:

Post a Comment