Thursday, December 21, 2017

Pajama Dressing for Christmas

With Christmas just a few short days away, I thought I would share this outfit that is PERFECT for the holiday.
OK we all know pajama dressing is a trend. (If you’re unfamiliar it’s wearing shirts, pants or sets that look similar to pajamas.) Well this shirt is a true bedtime shirt. Ha
I love the colors of the plaid, and thought I could totally style this as daywear. I threw on this duster vest (mostly to hide the VS monogram on the pocket), some heels and my favorite pair of cropped denim and absolutely loved the outcome. At first I thought it was a little crazy to actually wear this out of the house but, then I realized no one would know I basically woke up like this. I even asked J when we got home from shooting if he realized I was wearing my PJ shirt and he goes “Oh! I didn’t even notice. I guess that is your sleep shirt.” He might not be the best person to ask but, he would totally be the first to call me out on wearing my jammies out of the house.
If you’re still thinking about what to wear for Christmas I highly suggest going the PJ route!















Shirt: Victoria's Secret (this years version here) | Jeans: Articles of Society | Duster Vest: H&M old (similar here, jacket version here & here) | Shoes: BCBGeneration old (similar here) | Purse: Kate Spade (similar here) | Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Lipstick: Sephora Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in Always Red | Earrings: Old (love these & here)

Has everyone finished their Christmas shopping? I haven’t and I am going to be the busiest little elf until Christmas. We have a party tonight; I need to shop & clean the house on Friday, finish shopping and prep for our Christmas party on Saturday night, and we have another get together on Christmas Eve and then finally the big day! Whew that made me exhausted just typing that.
What are your plans leading up to December 25th? I’d love to hear all about them in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment