Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Gift Guide: Jetsetter

Happy Hump Day...again.
M second gift guide today is for the jetsetter in your life. I tried to find a mix of things that are good for the plane and for when they arrive at their destination. The key to a lot of these gifts is making travel easy and comfortable. (Those are the two things I think are most important to enjoy your trip.) There are a few things on here I use when I travel as well as some things that are on my wish list. Again, I made sure all these items are available for Christmas delivery. I would suggest trying to buy anything you still need online today as most stores Christmas delivery guarantee cut off is today. 
Happy shopping!

Hard Shell Luggage (Comes in a set of 2 & singles)
Rose Water Spray (Super hydrating. Great to mist on your face before, during, & after flights.)
Backpack (I love using a backpack for a carry on because it keeps your hands free.)
Crossbody Bag (Good for staying hands free)
Nike Shoes  (Comfy shoes great for exploring)
Camera (I'm not sure the best one for travel, but I would say something small.) 
Ugg Slippers (For flights and walking around hotel rooms)
Leggings (Good for flights and exploring)
Blanket Scarf (Works as a blanket on a cold plane and as a scarf/wrap at your destination.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment