Saturday, December 16, 2017

Gift Guide: For the Home

Happy Saturday!
This post was supposed to go up last night, but things got crazy and I never got around to posting it!
This gift guide is dedicated to everything home. Whether you need things for your new home, a hostess gift, or something for your homebody friend you are sure to find something below! After putting this together I've decided this is officially my Christmas list! haha Does anyone else love home stuff as much as I do? Although if I'm being honest, I do know my mom got J and me some home stuff for Christmas this year. (I may or may not have picked it all out. haha My mom just wanted to make sure we liked it)


Slippers (Perfect for the person that's always cold in your house)
Nepresso Machine (Amazing sales on these right now)
Cozy Socks (For the homebody that loves to be cozy always!)
Lauren Conrad Celebrate Book (Great coffee table book or hostess gift)
New York Print (This site has lots of other cities too)
Nest Diffuser (These smell SO GOOD! Would make a good hostess gift)
Fur Wine Bag (Great hostess gift! Will look cute on their bar cart all winter long)
The Future is Female Pillow (Or another equally cute pillow)

There's only 1 week left to get your shopping done! I cannot believe how fast this month is flying by. I'll have a few last minute gift guides up next week if you still need some ideas. 
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment