Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Sequin Blazer

With Christmas less than a week away, that means NYE is less than TWO weeks away! 
Today I wanted to take a break from Christmas content, and share a fun NYE outfit. This one is a little more on the casual side, (if you can even be casual while wearing sequins), but there’s something about it I absolutely love!
I got this sequin blazer a few years ago, and I love breaking it out this time of year. I paired it with leather pants and a black tank here, as to keep things super chic for New Years! This would be perfect if you want to dress up a little, but not be over the top. If you have plans for dinner or a low-key party this would be perfect! It is also ideal if New Year’s Eve is a little on the cooler side where you live. 
Like I said my blazer is a couple years old, but I’ve linked some equally great options below! 















Blazer: Old (similar hereherehere, & here) | Pants: GB (also love these) | Tank: Nordstrom old (similar here & here love this) | Shoes: Sam Edelman old (almost identical here similar here & here) | Sunnies: Sonix | Lipstick: Sephora Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in Always Red

Check back tomorrow for a special Wednesday post! I’ll have two gift guides for any last minute shopping you may need to do. I’ll have a “beauty” gift guide for her & him, plus a gift guide for the jetsetter in your life.
Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see y’all tomorrow!

It's Tuesday so I'm linking up with TheFashion CanvasVisions of VogueWalking in Memphis in High Heels, & The Styled Fox for the Trend Spin Linkup! 


No comments:

Post a Comment