Thursday, December 14, 2017

Gift Guide: For Him

Today I have a gift guide for all the men in your life. I feel like guys are always the hardest to shop for. (Is that just me?) I'm always asking J what he wants and I always get the same answer..."I don't know." Ughh.
 I did ask him for a little help on this one and he approved all the things on this list. I'd say any of the items below are sure to go over well with any guy in your life.

Lounge Pants (I feel like guys always need lounge pants)
Henley (Christmas is a great time to overhaul your man's wardrobe if needed.)
The Dude Diet Cook Book (There are so many good recipes in here)
Money Clip (or wallet)

I hope this helped you find something for your dad, brother, boyfriend or husband! 
Tomorrow is a gift guide for the home. This will include things for people that may have just moved, hostess gifts, home bodies, and even some really cool/cozy things anyone could use.  






No comments:

Post a Comment