Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers

Hey friends!
I can't believe I am just now getting up my first gift guide! (Worst blogger EVER)
Anyway, to make up for being a complete slacker I will be posting a new one every day this week and a couple more next week. If you are anything like me and wait until the last minute these will be extremely helpful. I am starting with stocking stuffers. I always love opening my stocking and seeing what cute little things my parents picked out. I tried to keep this one as gender neutral as possible, but some things are obviously geared toward a guy or girl. Things like the ornament or passport I picked a girly one to post, but you could easily pick one for a guy.  

Yankees Hat (Their favorite sports team or one of the Aviate hats would be perfect)
Ornament (My mom gets me a Keepsake one from Hallmark every year. I have so many dancers & Barbies I can decorate a whole tree)
Hair Ties (These are amazing!!) 
What I Love About Book ( Such a cute idea for anyone special in your life!)
Swell Bottle (I cannot recommend this enough. I am obsessed with my swell bottle) 
Flask (Love that you can personalize it and the price is GREAT!)
Who's Most Likely Game (This seems like a fun game. I'm sure there's a ton of other fun party games that would be a cute gift too.) 

I hope you enjoyed my first gift guide. I'm so sorry this is going up so late. If you have anything specific you would like to see in the next gift guide leave me a comment below and I will do my best to help you find what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment