Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Amazon Prime Day 2020

 By now y'all definitely know it's Amazon Prime Day*.
I've rounded up some of my top picks below. 
If I'm being honest I've never really gone crazy over Prime Day. This year though I have already snagged some great deals and will probably pull the trigger on a few more. 
Make sure you keep checking Amazon because more deals will be released over the next 24 hours. 
*(You do have to have an amazon prime account to get the discounted price.) 
These would make a great Christmas gift. Might as well snag them while they are on sale. 
I have a similar pair from a few years ago and love them. There is actually a TON of New Balance brand items on sale.
This thing gets so freaking loud. They had it on the boat we rented on my bachelorette. It is pricey but worth it if you'll use it a lot. We have the small version and love it!
We had a similar version of this to keep tabs on Ramsey when we were at work. However, J knocked it into his water bowl and it no longer works. We don't really have a need for it at the moment. but I figure might as well get it while it's on sale.
I put these in my coffee every morning. This is such a good deal! 
Might get this for a wedding we have next week.
I might pull the trigger on this since we didn't get the one off our registry. 
This would be great for skincare.
I've heard so many good things about this guy. I might have to try it out for myself at this price.
I'm thinking this would make trimming Ramsey way easier. 
These are over $100 off!! I bought a pair for myself this morning. (J also recommends these. I just didn't want to spend that kind of money.)
I've been debating a Kindle for a while. I'm not sure I will love how small it is, but I can always return it. 
I've been eyeing espresso makers a lot lately. We have one, but we are waiting to open it until we move into a new house. Now would be a good time to snag one if you're in the market. 

There are my top picks. I didn't focus on fashion much because I felt like the better deals were in electronics & home stuff. Like I said above keep checking back because they add new sales like every hour! 

No comments:

Post a Comment