Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Twirling into Fall

 Happy Tuesday friends!
What a week it's been already. haha
We got home from Asheville late Sunday and I feel like I've been non-stop busy ever since. I am definitely looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend of doing nothing. 
Enough about that, let's talk about this dress.
If you follow me on Instagram you might remember I shared it a few weeks ago in a Target haul I did. I absolutely LOVE it for Fall. The colors are perfect for this time of year. It would actually be a really great option for Thanksgiving. (I can't believe it's already time to think about that.) It's a pretty oversize fit which is always great for the Thanksgiving holiday. I belted it here to give my body a little more shape. You could also size down, but I decided to keep my normal size. I honestly think they were sold out of size Small. 
If it's a little cooler where you live you could throw on some OTK boots and a suede or leather jacket. There are really a lot of different styling options with this dress. I always love a piece you can style multiple ways. 












Dress: Target | Booties: Sold Out (similar here, here & here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Belt: Old (similar  herehere, & here) | Earrings: Amazon | Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Walk of Shame

No comments:

Post a Comment