Thursday, October 15, 2020

Puff Sleeve

 The puff sleeve. 
I'm sure y'all have been seeing this trend EVERYWHERE! Sometimes you see a trend and you HATE it. Sometimes you see a trend and just need a little more time. And sometimes you see a trend and just immediately love it! That's how I felt about the puff sleeve. I honestly have been on board with this since I first saw it. 
This dress was actually the first piece I bought with a puff sleeve. (I've had it a couple months and I'm just getting around to sharing.) I thought I would get a top first to make sure I liked it on me, but when I saw this dress I just knew I had to have it.
I was also sold because I loved the linen material and neutral color. I paired it here with simple heels, but you could easily turn this into a fall outfit. I'm thinking sock booties and a leather or jean jacket. (Although you'll loose the sleeves when you put on a jacket.)
This dress is sold out so I have linked some other options for y'all.










Dress: Abercrombie (similar herehere, & here) | Shoes: Target | Bag: Tory Burch (similar option in similar color here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: Stila Stay All Day Shimmer Liquid Lipstick in Miele

What are your thoughts on this trend? I'm always so curious what trends people are immediately drawn to and which ones take a little more time. 
This trend will definitely be here through the winter. (I just bought a cute mixed media sweater with puff sleeves.) Let me know if you give it a try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment