Saturday, October 31, 2020

Sephora Fall Sale 2020

The Fall Sephora sale started Friday for Rouge members. Don't worry if you're not Rouge. It starts 11/3 for VIB & 11/5 for Beauty Insiders. If you aren't signed up now is a PERFECT time to do so. You will get 10% off if you're a Beauty Insider, 15% off for VIB and 20% off for Rouge.
If you're not sure what to buy I've got ya covered. I've rounded up some of my favorite things and some things that are in my cart. Since we are so close to the holidays I picked a lot of gift sets. Great to gift friends/family or yourself. 

This has 2 of my favorite lip colors in it! I also love a mini lipstick because if I'm being honest I think I've finished maybe 1-2 full tubes of lipstick in my life.
This is one of my favorite body lotions. It comes in a supersize version for the holidays. Currently in my cart. 
These are supposed to be so good for your skin and hair. This would make a great gift. It's a little pricey so great to buy when there's a sale. 
I bought this a few weeks ago and love it. I used to use the sleep mask and it did wonders for my lips. The gummy bear flavor is so good. 
This is one of my all time favorite dry shampoos. I love that it comes with a full size and travel size. Definitely in my cart.
These lip glosses are so pretty. I definitely will be picking up this set for myself. 
This stuff is INSANE!! I bought it a few weeks ago and loved it!
I got a set of these and am OBSESSED. They are so easy to use and super pigmented. 
This is such a steal! Tarte pallets are amazing and they took some of their best sellers, made them mini and then put them in a gift set.There's also some new limited edition colors in there. 
I love Origins masks. They are super affordable and work really well. This would be great for mask mixing. The charcoal is my favorite. 
I got this a few weeks ago after hearing so many people rave about it! I think I am definitely a fan.
These are some of my favorite hand creams. I love picking up these sets at the holidays because I can keep one in my purse, one at my desk, and one on my nightstand. All the important places.
Ever since cutting my hair shorter earlier this year I have been loving texturizing spray. This is definitely one of my favorites. It also smells AHMAZING.
I feel like so many people have been talking about these lately. I might have to pick some up to try for myself. The colors look really pretty. 

Those are my picks for the current Sephora sale. You can also see my picks from the Spring sale here. Let me know if you have any questions or are looking for something specific. Always happy to help.
Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment