Thursday, October 8, 2020

Pumpkin Patch Round 1

 Happy Thursday! 
This post is up early. I wanted y'all to be able to shop my look and get it in time for the weekend! 
Let's jump right in shall we? 
If you follow me on Instagram you know that this past weekend we went to the pumpkin patch. We decided to make the trek to Amazing Grace Farm which is about an hour away from our house. It was definitely worth it! The place was HUGE! It had a corn maze, farm animals, sunflower fields, and tons of games for kids to enjoy. 
Living in Florida I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to wear a sweater and jeans to the pumpkin patch so I needed a different option. I've actually had this romper in my cart for a while and finally had the perfect place to wear it. Since the day started off a little on the cooler side I did pair it with my oversized denim jacket. And while I wanted to wear booties with it J talked me into sneakers. (I'm really glad he did too! We did a ton of walking and the corn maze would have been miserable in heeled booties.) 
If you live in a warmer climate this is such a great outfit for Fall activities. Even if you live somewhere that actually has a Fall this could be a good option if you have a slight heat wave. 
Did I mention this romper comes in 5 other colors including orange and wine which would also be PERFECT for this time of year. 
I did size up to a large because I wanted extra length and room in the legs. I also like that the straps tie so it will definitely fit even if you do size up like I did.










Romper: Amazon | Jacket: Old (similar herehere, & here) | Shoes: Boutique find (almost identical here & here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lipstick: Stila Stay All Day Shimmer Liquid Lipstick in Miele
When are you heading to the pumpkin patch? We will be going to the one by our house this weekend so we can take Ramsey and get some family photos. I have another fun outfit I'll share with y'all on Tuesday from that outing. 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday and an even better weekend! Hopefully it will be filled with some type of Fall activity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment