Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Sweater Weather... Well, kind of!

 It’s officially sweater weather! Well, kind of.
For some places it’s definitely time to break out those sweaters and put away your summer clothes. For those of us that aren’t quite there yet it’s definitely coming soon!
I picked up this amazing chunky sweater last week from one of my local boutiques and thought I would share it and some other great options with y’all! (If you live somewhere hot I totally get not even being able to think about sweaters right now! I promise you though if you don’t get them now all the good ones will be sold out! I feel like things are selling out faster than ever because I can tell you from working in retail Covid has definitely affected supply chains.)
I kept things simple today with jeans and a cute pair of booties. I feel like the pattern of the sweater and color is what I really wanted to stand out. It's also super cozy and warm! 










Sweater: Fig & Willow | Denim: Nordstrom old (similar here & here) | Booties: Steve Madden (similar herehere, & here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée
 
See below for some other great picks!
Love this Free People sweater! It's currently in my cart! 

This cardigan looks so cozy & soft! I also LOVE the color combo!

I love a good basic option. This one comes in a ton of color options.

The boxy fit of this one really speaks to me! haha. I like how they paired it with a skirt to balance it out.

I love the colors on this option.

That's all I've got for tonight. I will make a graphic and add more tomorrow. I have a serious migraine and it's a miracle I even got this post up! 
Hope you all have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by! Happy sweater shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment