Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Pumpkin Patch Round 2

 I promised y'all last week I would share another pumpkin patch look sometime this week. 
I wore this on Sunday when we went to our local pumpkin patch with Ramsey and I absolutely love this outfit.
I bought this shirt about a month ago because I decided I needed some new Halloween shirts. I have a couple shirts with lips on them and I thought the fangs were a fun twist. It was also super affordable.
I paired it here with my new favorite jeans and some sneakers. (I refuse to wear sandals to the pumpkin patch no matter how hot it is. You are asking for extremely dirty feet if you do.) 










Top: Target (also love this sweatshirt) | Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch | Shoes: Boutique (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Love Liberty

You might notice this outfit shoot was not actually done at the pumpkin patch. Fun little back story. Me, J and Ramsey go to the same pumpkin patch every year. (I think J and I have been going for 7+ years.) We got all ready on Sunday and drove to the church where it's at and there was NO pumpkins. Literally nothing was there. We both kind of looked at each other and were like "uhhhh OK?" 
Luckily J remembered there was one just across the intercostal so we headed there.
It was pretty crowded and honestly the selection wasn't that big. Not like it has been in years past. Add in Ramsey being a complete wild child and there was just no way to shoot there. I did manage to snap a couple pics with Ramsey that you can see below. 

Have you been to the pumpkin patch this year? I love going to pick out pumpkins and get some cute family photos every year. Now we need to decide what to carve into a couple of our pumpkins... 

No comments:

Post a Comment