Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Back in Black

Do you ever just put on an outfit and feel like an immediate boss? That's exactly how I felt when I put this on to shoot. These pants are AHMAZING!
 Y'all know I love a good leather (faux leather) piece and these are no exception. 
I first saw them about a month or two ago on @talktargettome's instagram and knew I needed them. When I saw them in person I was a littler nervous because the leg wasn't as tapered as I thought. (Having bigger thighs sometimes a wider leg can make you appear bigger IMO.) Once I tried them on though I absolutely loved them! I do recommend keeping your top very fitted and your shoes not too chunky. (The ones I'm wearing here are honestly a little bulky for my liking, but they were all I could find as we were rushing out the door.) 
These would be such a great pant if you have to dress for work. Especially with Winter coming. I recommend taking your normal size or even sizing down. I'm in and 8 and I have a little bit of room so I probably could have done a 6. I didn't want them too tight though. 











Top: Nordstrom (also love this) | Pants: Target | Shoes: Old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Lady Liberty

We are off to Asheville tomorrow. I am so freaking excited. I already have everything all packed up! I wish the weather was going to be a bit cooler but it will still be really fun! Drop any recommendations you have for Asheville in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment