Thursday, October 29, 2020

Free People Knits

 This outfit is definitely my new favorite. I also love how it came together so last minute. I was heading out to shoot and wanted to make sure I had 3 outfits. I tried something else on and it didn't work out the way it did in my head. Then I had this idea and it worked out PERFECTLY!
This is the famous Free People sweater and I was so happy I snagged it during the Nsale. (Actually my friend Catherine snagged it. When she tried it on she didn't like it so she sold it to me. Thanks Cat!) 
I think it is definitely worth the hype. It's super soft, cozy and extremely warm. (It was also close to 90 the day we shot this.)
My skit is another Free People find that y'all have seen more than a few times. (Last seen here)
I honestly never thought about pairing the two together when I purchased them, but here we are. My love for neutrals and a good monochromatic look lead us here. I love how the two are similar colors but not exactly the same. I also love that they are both a knit. That was the thing that I was most worried about when I thought of pairing the two together. However this was one of those times where I pictured an outfit in my head and it worked out perfectly. 
The sweater comes in a few other color options and the skirt comes in about 15 color options. In case tan/beige isn't your thing. 













Sweater: Free People | Skirt: Free People | Hat: Pink Lily | Booties: Old (similar here & here) | Necklace: Amazon | Earrings: Amazon | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lipstick: Buxom Full Force Plumping Lipstick in Influencer

I'd like to also point out that this would be a great Thanksgiving outfit. It might seem a little crazy to be saying that, but Halloween is Saturday and Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. 
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a Happy Halloween. 

No comments:

Post a Comment