Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Shacket

 Remember a few weeks ago when I shared this dress with the puff sleeves? And I said puff sleeves are my favorite trend? Well I think I've found a new favorite... or at least a tie. May I introduce you to the shacket. 
I'm sure you have been seeing these ALL over Instagram and blogs lately. If you are wondering what exactly it is let me explain. It's basically a heavyweight button up shirt or flannel. Almost the weight of a jacket. Basically a cross between a shirt and a jacket.... shacket.
I went a little crazy and bought a couple before we went to NC and I do not regret it one bit. I wore this outfit on our first day hiking and it was perfect. It was a little cool in the shade and I was glad I had something long sleeve. When we got to the top of the mountain is was really warm so I was able to just tie it around my waist. (It was also a difficult hike and a bald so there was no shade. But that's a story for a different time. haha) 
I highly recommend picking one or two of these up. They are especially great if you live in a warmer climate and don't reach for true jackets that often. I've linked the one I'm wearing and a few other options below. 










Shacket: Shein (also have this one & this one and wanting this one & this one) | Top: Amazon | Leggings: Old Navy | Shoes: Old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Old (similar here) | Lips: NYX Filler Instinct Plumping Lip Color in Beach  Casual

Are you on board with the shacket trend? If you aren't yet I promise you will be soon when you get your first one. I'll be sharing another look with one next week styled a little less causal. 
I hope everyone has a great week! Thanks for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment