Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Thanksgiving Outfit Inspo

 Can y'all believe it's already November? October seriously flew by.
With it being November 3rd I'm sure Thanksgiving is on a lot of people's mind. I'm sure things might look a little different as far as gatherings go this year, but hopefully you'll be seeing at least some family and or friends on that day. 
With that being said I wanted to start giving y'all some Turkey Day outfit inspo.
I bought this bodysuit a couple months ago with the thought that it would be perfect for Fall. I love burnt orange for this time of year. And I love a bodysuit even more. I feel like this outfit is perfect for a casual Thanksgiving get together. (Maybe loose the hat for dinner.)
These boots are one of my favorites from 2 years ago. If you wanted to be a little more casual/comfortable you could also pair it with some booties. I would probably go with my taupe suede ones. 












Bodysuit: Abercrombie (similar here & here) | Denim: Old (similar here & here) | Boots: Old (almost identical here) | Hat: Pink Lily | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Earrings: Amazon | Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk

I'm not 100% sure yet what our Thanksgiving plans are. Whatever we end up doing this outfit is definitely a strong contender. Check back on Thursday for another Turkey Day outfit option. It will be another casual outfit. I don't currently have any dressy options planned, but let me know if that is something y'all would like to see and we can make it happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment