Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Black Friday 2020

 Can you believe it's already Thanksgiving? You know what that means... Black Friday shopping is almost upon us. Really, it already is. So many retailers have started this year and are encouraging people to shop online. I've rounded up a bunch of the best deals for ya below! And let me tell you, there are definitely some good ones this year. (I may or may not have already shopped a bunch!)
Tula is doing 25% off the entire site!
My face cleanser is here.
I also love this primer & eye balm. I'm also debating buying this sunscreen.

Parkside Harbor 40% off the entire site until 10am! 30% off after that.
Love this sweatshirt!
You definitely need this lounge set and this lounge set!
Y'all know I love a good shacket
I've been wanting to pull the trigger on this set!

Jcrew 50% off the site! 

Nasty Gal 60% off the site!

30% off the site with code "THEFASHIONABLYLATEBLONDE"

25% off the site with code BF25



Ulta: So many different deals on select items
50% off 
40% off
$10 
There are a bunch of other brands on sale for $10 too. My favorite from Stila is Beso. Such a great red.
50% off
50% off 
The Naked Honey and Naked Cherry are also 50% off.
50% off
$10 
This is one of my favorite mascaras. There's a few others on sale for $10 too! Now is a good time to stock up.
50% off Tarte Foundations
$15
This is my absolute RIDE OR DIE face cleanser. There's a bunch of face cleansers on sale.
25% off 
There's a few MAC lip kits this applies to. 
50% off
I've been using this forever and love it. I recently started using it in the morning and it's great. It's really great if you use a concealer (shape tape) that can be a little drying. Makes it go on so much smoother.
$15
This is another face cleanser on sale. I used to use this one before Tula. My mom still uses it and loves it.
$10
I might finally pull the trigger and try one of the Kylie lipsticks.
Everyone LOVES these! My hair gal told me not to use one on my hair type, but if you have the right hair type these are GREAT! 
My favorite foundation is on sale here for $35!

Old Navy: 50% off the entire store. Online & In-Store

I have one from a few years ago and love it!
Love the sleeves and color of this sweater! 
These are quickly becoming my new favorite sports bra. I may or may not have bought like 5 in the last month. 
This looks so cozy and stars are super trendy right now.
I am obsessed with plaid coats this season. I saw this in stores today and it took everything in me not to buy it.
This is another active piece that is quickly becoming my favorite. I think I now own 5 pairs of Old Navy Leggings.
I get all my plaid shirts from Old Navy. This ones perfect for the holiday season.
These match the sweatshirt above and I think it's such a cute set.
I'm all about loungewear pieces. This sweatshirt looks so cozy and I love the color.
I actually love Old Navy jeans and they are so comfy. I really need a pair in this color so I just might pull the trigger.
I feel like no one does puffer vest and jackets like Old Navy. I just picked this guy up in black today.
I have this in another color and LOVE it. I have been debating this green & blue plaid for a while. Maybe I will finally pull the trigger.

Quay Australia: BOGO!!
I love Quay sunnies. They are probably my most work sunglasses! I am thinking about getting 2 new pairs during the sale. 

Nordstrom
Nordstrom has a bunch of GREAT Black Friday deals. 
This seems so cool! I want one for myself! 
I got this during the Nsale and it's so freaking soft!
These look so comfy!
I'm such a sucker for Uggs! True confession I own 6 pairs! (I live in Florida!!! Why that's necessary I have no idea!)
I've had my eye on this for a while. There's a bunch of good Free People items included in the sale! 
I've seen this everywhere in the past week. Thinking about giving it a try! I love their other mascara.
Enough said! 
These are such a great pair of boots! 
My friend has one of these and they are so nice because they are easy to carry with you! I also just found out they are local to me.
These make such a great gift! 
I'm not a mom, but I feel like I always hear about this brand. Black Friday is a great time to get stuff if you are an expecting mom! Knock out those items on your registry!
These are the best pair of running shoes I have ever owned. I'm debating replacing my pair.

Aerie: 50% off sweatshirts and 40% off everything else
I bought this last month and LOVE it! This print gives me all the heart eyes.
This looked so cozy when I was in the store today.
I love the little graphic at the collar.
This looks like such a good workout piece! 
Picked one of these up today! The color options are soooo good! I was having the hardest time deciding.
The color is what drew me to this piece first. I also like the neckline.
Y'all know I'm a sucker for anything leopard! This is such a fun and subtle detail.
These match the corded hoodie. I also picked up a pair of these today.
I feel like Aerie has such good braletts. Not might be the time to try one.
I'm thinking these could be a good Spanx dupe. I picked up a pair today so I will keep y'all posted.
I think this is such a cute style! I clearly like the corded fabric.
Love that these are joggers. I am definitely having a moment with joggers. Got these when I bought the top last month.

Abercrombie: 40% off the entire site
I love this for the holidays!
These are literally my favorite jeans! They fit so well.
This comes in a few colors and is such a great staple.
I think this is such a cute top! 
I just bought my first pair of skinny jeans from Abercrombie. I love all my other denim so I think I will feel the same way.
I love the color and cut of this coat! I wish I lived somewhere colder so I could justify another coat.
Such a great holiday piece.
This is such a great jacket! Add on that it's 40% off and it's an AMAZING deal!
I have these and LOVE them. Especially this color.
I love the color block and it looks so cozy!
This shacket isn't pictured, but I purchased it and can't wait to get it in the mail.

Anthropologie 30% off the entire site
This is such a beautiful holiday piece. I am debating buying this for something.
I feel like sweater sets are so trendy right now. I am loving the skirt set.
I had one of these and have no idea where it went. Maybe I should replace mine.
I saw these in store a couple weeks ago. You pick the beanie and then you pick the pom. You can interchange it which is the best part.
This looks like such a beautiful sweater. 
Anthro always has such good glassware. This would make a great gift.
Y'all know this mirror. Now is the time to get one because it's 30% off! I told myself I was going to get one this year during the sale, but we don't have a house yet. 
We have these mugs and I LOVE them! It would make such a great gift.
These come in a few different colors and look super cozy.
This is definitely on my wish list.
I think this silhouette is so flattering. I wish I knew if we were doing something for NYE because I would totally buy this.
We have one of these and I'm obsessed!! It would make a great gift along with a candle.
This looks so cozy!!
Everyone knows and loves these candles! Now is the time to stock up while they are 30% off! 






No comments:

Post a Comment