Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Stocking Stuffers for Him

As promised, today I am back with the Stocking Stuffer gift guide for him.
There's a lot of smaller gifts on this list. Hopfully this is helpful when shopping for the guys in your life. 
Everyone talks about how amazing this brand is. They are doing 20% off for Black Friday. You should probably pick yourself up a pair while you're at it.
Great gift, especially if your husband or boyfriend is constantly stealing and "misplacing" your nail clippers.
It's 2020 and we all need hand sanitizer. As girls we can just throw it in our purse. I feel like these are perfect for guys because they will fit perfectly in their back pocket.
My friend uses this and his favorite scent is Whiskey Bar.
It wouldn't be 2020 if I didn't add a face mask to this list. 
This is such a cool concept. Perfect for the college guy! 
I have the regular one and love it. (So does J. Might need to upgrade us to the 3 in 1.)
This is a great alternative to a wallet. Not as bulky. I feel like a lot of guys are going to slimmer options for "wallets".
These are made in the US and seem like amazing quality. My friend has one and he loves it. Also great for dressier events. 
I feel like this is the Billie equivalent for guys. They also have this special edition holiday set. 
Kind of funny, but SUPER practical. J may or may not have one of these coming his way! 

I also wanted to call out a website I found while doing this gift guide. I stumbled upon a site called  Uncommon Goods and I feel like they have so many cool items on there. Definitely check it out for anyone you might need a unique gift for. 


No comments:

Post a Comment