Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Abercrombie Sale

 Tis the season for sales!
While Black Friday is still over a week away there is no shortage on sales right now. 
I noticed Abercrombie was having a MASSIVE sale yesterday when I was browsing. I don't know what their official Black Friday sale will be but this one is pretty dang good. I would go ahead and grab some things while they are up to 40% off! I've rounded up some of my favorites below.
I am really into slip dresses lately. This would be great for a holiday get together.
These are my new favorite jeans. I wear them non stop and actually have 2 pairs. They also come in the Curve Love option here
Y'all know I love a good bodysuit. This seems like a great staple piece to have in your closet.
This would be so cute with some booties and jeans for Thanksgiving dinner. It would also be a great option for wear for a more casual holiday party.
Whenever I see Abercrombie jeans on sale I try and snag a pair. They usually aren't on sale that often. Here they are in the non Curve Love option.
I so badly want to live somewhere colder so I have an excuse to buy ALLLLL the coats. This one is beautiful and a good price on sale.
Another great holiday piece. It comes in black, burgundy, and green. Throw any of them on with some black skinny jeans, heels a leather jacket and you'll be ready to go! 
This looks so cozy! It comes in a ton of color options. I personally love the colorblock on the one pictured. 
Again, give me all the coats and jackets. I had an A+F parka in high school and LOVED it! Probably not necessary in FL, but all the cool kids had one. 
I have the jogger version and they are literally my favorite sweatpants. I have them in this color and love it! 
I just realized I forgot to put one of my favorite pieces on the collage. I will be getting this sherpa shacket! Y'all know the obsession is real with the shacket trend. haha


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these holiday-perfect pieces! I love that velvet bodysuit!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!


    Amber


    Visit AvecAmber.com
    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! I hope you're having a great week as well. I'm obsessed with the velvet bodysuit too! Seems like such a great piece.

      Delete