Monday, November 23, 2020

Gift Guide for Him 2020

I'm back with one of my most popular gift guides... the gift guide for HIM! 
My friend helped me put it together so most of these are coming straight from a guy himself. (I added one or two items on my own.)
He gave my so many ideas I will have a completely separate gift guide with stocking stuffers! (Stay tuned for that. Coming soon.)

I feel like guys won't buy themselves nice things. Christmas is always a good time to buy the guy in your life something nicer that they need and wouldn't buy themselves.
This is apparently a very trendy company right now. They have a bunch of other products and some gift sets too.
I love getting stuff like this for my dad. It's something he likes and I think it's even cooler that he can take 1 Saturday to make it himself. 
If the guy your shopping for travels a lot get him this. This one is really nice quality and I like that you can personalize it. 
These boots are so nice. My friend just bought a pair and he LOVES them. They are a little pricey, but all the reviews say they are amazing shoes.
These come in a ton of colors and have multiple fits & lengths. Great way to upgrade your dad, brother, husband, or boyfriends style. 
I feel like guys rarely drink enough water and if they do they are using plastic water bottles. Get him one of these so he will hydrate more and save the environment.
My friend said these are SUPER popular right now. You can also get them personalized.
This is a great gift for the guy in your life that loves to grill. I also really like this tailgate combo. 
I had this on the gift guide last year, but my friend swears they are amazing! He says they are so much better than the regular ones and definitely worth the higher price point. Because of how much he raved about them I felt they deserved a spot on the list again. 
Bonus points if you want to get him a new watch too.
These seem like really nice athletic shorts. My friend says he thinks they are comparable to Lululemon. 
These are such a versatile shoe in my opinion. They are expensive, but I've heard Cole Haan shoes are so comfortable. 
PS5
If you can find this anywhere you will be wife, sister, girlfriend, daughter, whatever of the year! 

I'm actually really proud of myself this year because I'm almost completely done shopping for J and my mom. That literally NEVER happens. Especially not before Thanksgiving. Now I just gotta get some stuff for my dad, and J's family. 
Hope this helps you shop for the guys in your life. I always find them the hardest. 



No comments:

Post a Comment