Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Thanksgiving Outfit Inspo take 2

 I'm back with another Thanksgiving outfit idea for y'all.
This is another pretty casual look. We usually keep things pretty laid back for Thanksgiving so nothing too fancy.
(I promise to try and share a dressier option next week.)
I actually wore this outfit to brunch one day when we were in Asheville. I bought this top in the Summer with the intent to wear it in the fall. The colors just really scream Fall to me. I also love the tie neck detail. You can leave it open, tie it halfway like I did or tie it all the way into a bow if that's your thing. I paired it here with some of my favorite jeans and booties. Since it was a little on the warmer side in Asheville I went with booties, but I would also wear these knee high boots if it was colder. 











Top: Parkside Harbor | Denim: Old (similar here & here) | Booties: Old (similar herehere, & here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff | Lipstick: Buxom Full Force Plumping Lipstick in Influencer
I'm so curious to know what everyones holiday plans are this year? I think we are keeping things small. Are you keeping things to close family or going all out? If you're keeping things small for Thanksgiving are you also keeping things small for Christmas? 
Let me know in the comments below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment