Monday, November 30, 2020

Cyber Monday 2020

 Happy Cyber Monday!
If you aren't all shopped out from last weekend I've got lots of deals to share with you today. Honestly, some of these deals are even better than the ones last week. 

Men's Clothing 30% off. Love this henley!
These slippers are 30% off! These are on my list. 
Apple Watch $50 off!
Hearth & Hand KitchenAid $80 off! Such a unique color.
Barefoot Dreams Robe Dupe 30% off. I'm not a robe gal, but I'm debating buying this.
Women's clothing 30% off. I LOVE this sweater. Seen here.
iRobot Vacuum $68 off. I got one of these on Prime Day! 
30% off shoes. I have these rain boots and love them.
Bluetooth Speaker $50 off. We have these speaker and it works great! 
Dyson Cordless Vacuum $50 off. Bought a similar one during Black Friday deals earlier this month.

30% off all Tarte products! 
I really want this eyeshadow set! They also make my Favorite Concealer.
30% off all Dr. Brandt. I love this primer.
30% off T3 Hair Dryers.
30% off select Cool products. This is one of my favorite sunscreens.
35% off Boscia. This is a good moisturizer.
30% off Bliss. I use this exfoliator and love it.
30% off Soap and Glory. This lotion is one of my favorites and it smells so good!
50% off Redkin Styling & Finishing products. My favorite hairspray.
30% off Ofra. This highlighter is hands down the BEST!!
25% off Beauty Bio. Including the GloPRO.
40% off Skyn Iceland. I love these eye gels.
30% off select Sunday Riley treatments & serums. This one is my new favorite.

The famous volcano candle.
They also have some good holiday scents & other year round scents.

I love this pie print set. Pants here.
I wish I could wear yellow because this velvet puffer is amazing!
Corduroy skinny jeans that come in a ton of colors.
I'm in love with this dot sleeve top.
This velvet swing dress would be great for a holiday party. 
You can never go wrong with a ribbed sweater dress

This parka has been on my wishlist forever. I will buy it one day.
I love a good knit pom pom beanie.
The tissue turtlenecks are such a closet staple. At 50% off you can definitely stock up!!
Sweater hoodie. Such a cute twist on a basic hoodie.
Cocoon coat. Another amazing coat that is also on my wishlist.
Cashmere crewneck at 50% off!!! Definitely grab one or two of these.
Martini glass t-shirt. This would be fun for a casual NYE.

After Hours in tort
Fools Gold in black
Icy in black
Big Time in black
High Key in black fade
Jezabell in gold
Noosa Metal in black
Sweet Dreams in milky tort
High Key in black pink

I have a similar pair and love them!
These are my favorite! I wear them all the time.
Great GG dupes.
So trendy right now. They also come in white.

I have this bag and love it!!
These are on my wishlist.
Such a great everyday bag.

Obsessed with these.
This is one of my favorite pallets.
Wear these all the time! 




No comments:

Post a Comment