Thursday, November 12, 2020

Christmas Jammies

 One of my favorite things about the holidays is getting festive pajamas! I seriously love them so much. I have soooo many pairs. I've rounded up some of my favorites below. 
I bought these last year and love them. They are super comfy. 
I love a good sleep jumpsuit. This is super cute for lounging around on Christmas morning.
I bought the star version of this and love it. It would make a cute gift because it comes packaged and has a scrunchie. 
I love the candy canes. I think they are so cute.
They have a ton of great options. I love this one of Santa checking out the surf and it says "Lost the List"
I always sleep in shorts and I think the detail on these is super cute.
I love a good sleep shirt and this one looks super comfy. 
This could be worn for lounge or with jeans. I love it with the below.
I love the waistband detail. I will definitely be grabbing these.
This wold be cute for Christmas morning or a party. It says "Party Animal" on the back. It is sherpa so it's probably VERY warm. Just be aware.
I love this because it doesn't scream Christmas. A good winter option.
I love sleep rompers. Not the most comfortable to sleep in, but they are super cute and cozy for lounging around.
This is a classic print and it comes in sizes for the whole family. We got a pair last year and love them.
Here's the men'skids', and dog option if you want the whole matching family set.
I just bought these last week. I love the city print. 
Matching top for the above pants. I bought the matching set.
These come in a ton of prints. Like I said above, I can only sleep in shorts. I get way too hot. Even though I always buy pant options I usually switch into shorts before bed. 

I also found this SUPER cute Hanukkah set. And this one for the entire family.

What are your thoughts on Holiday jammies? Do you always get a new pair? Have you done the matching family set? 
Let me know in the comments below.


2 comments:

  1. These are all such cute picks! I love both pairs of plaid shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I really want the white ones. I always have to sleep in shorts. I get too hot.

    ReplyDelete