Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Stocking Stuffers for Her

 Can y'all believe the holidays are upon us? 
I've got my first gift guide for you today. 
These are all great little gifts that would fit perfectly in a stocking. Almost all of them are under $25 too! 
I picked these up last weekend and love them. They seem really good for your hair. Not quite the silk option but close enough. And a way better price point.
I bought this a few months ago and love it. Both pieces are super trendy and you can wear together or separate.
My mom would always out a new toothbrush in our stocking. This is a nice little upgrade. It's currently on sale for $25 too!! Hurry and snag one before it goes back to regular price. ($50)
I am OBSESSED with these lipglosses. The colors are great and I love the formula. I cannot recommend this set enough. 
This is a little pricey, but I have found that some people do expensive gifts in their stockings. I love the quilting and it comes in a ton of colors. 
If this is not the most 2020 appropriate stocking stuffer I don't know what is. This helps you open doors, type in your pin on the credit card machine, and more so you don't have to touch it. I'm getting one for everyone I know. (Including myself.)
I have about 10 of these and I love them. You can get the beads in a ton of different colors and have it say anything you want. This is an Etsy item so I would order early! 
They have a ton of different flavors and it seems like the perfect size to throw in a stocking. I really want to try the cinnamon roll flavor.
Another super appropriate 2020 stocking stuffer. This mask is a little pricey, but if you know someone suffering from mascne get this for them. 
Most people already get super dry hands in the winter. Add in the fact that we are washing our hands more than ever and my hands are a freaking desert!!! This seems like it could be a good thing to do once a week to try and help combat that. 
I feel like we are still seeing the hair clip trend. These are really pretty and would be great for dressing up a low key NYE.
We all are exposed to screens too much. These help block the blue light and can prevent eye strain and even headaches.
Can y'all tell I'm on a hair tie/scrunchie kick? I bought this single version of this and love it for putting my hair up to wash my face. It's super oversized and fun! 

What would you like in your stocking from this list? I want everything I don't already have. haha
I did want to mention shipping really quick. Shipping around the holidays is always crazy. Throw in a pandemic and so many supply chains being disrupted and it's going to be even worse! I HIGHLY recommend ordering things as early as possible. I am always a last minute shopper and already have ordered a few things because I want to make sure they make it in plenty of time. Be especially mindful of this when ordering from small businesses and Etsy. 
And that's my PSA for the day! 
Happy shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment