Thursday, November 19, 2020

Extra Puff Please

 Today we are back on the puff sleeve trend. I'm telling y'all I really can't decide if I like puff sleeves or the shacket more. 
I actually ordered Tuesday's shacket in the same order as this top.
I really wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered this. I didn't have high hopes, but it was around $10 so I figured why not. Well, it totally blew away my expectations. The only thing I didn't love is the bodice is a ribbed knit. I couldn't tell in the photos, but I honestly don't hate it. 
I actually wore this one night when we were in Asheville last month. I didn't originally have this outfit in mind, but I really love how it came together. I also really like the mom jeans with the boots. It's probably my new favorite outfit. It would make a good casual holiday outfit with a red lip and some hair clips. 
Let's talk sizing for a minute because I usually question sizing from this site.
I went with my normal size because I wanted it to be more on the fitted side. (I usually size up on sites like Shein and Amazon.) It's definitely snug but I just don't put it in the dryer. 












Top: Shein | Denim: Abercrombie | Boots: Old (similar herehere, & here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Lips: MAC Lipliner in Soar with Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick Pillow Talk & Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Cake Shake 

I hope everyone has a great weekend. We have a SUPER busy day on Saturday. Sunday I am finally getting my house decorated for Christmas. I have to wait until at least the weekend before Thanksgiving because we get a real tree. 
Thanks for stopping by and checking out today's post! 

6 comments:

  1. I love the puff sleeve trend and your top is adorable!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my favorite trends right now!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You are too sweet! Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful day too!

      Delete
  3. Ah this top from Shein is so fun! I have a one shoulder ruffle top and I love it such a statement maker. I styled it with jeans too, you look great in this!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love a good one shoulder top too! I'm definitely a jeans gal so I love wearing them as much as possible.

      Delete