Thursday, November 5, 2020

Target Christmas Decor

 Can y'all believe it's already time to think about Christmas decor? I am so ready to turn my house into a winter wonderland. Especially this year!
Target is one of my FAVORITE places to get Christmas decor every year. It's good quality and super affordable. Today I have rounded up some great options for y'all. If you aren't sure of what you already have go ahead and get the things you like and then when you pull out all your decor you can always return things. This will ensure nothing sells out that you really want.
We get a real tree every year, but if I got a fake one this would be it. It's 7ft, prelit, and flocked!! Currently on sale too! 
I love the knit and faux fur elements of this one. 
I bought this set 2 years ago and it's great! Super affordable and easy to build on.
I love this. Would look cute on it's own or layered with greenery garland.
I saw this while browsing my store last week and immediately snatched it up! It's so affordable! I feel like it's so hard to find an affordable yet pretty wreath. 
I love this little wooden Christmas tree. It comes in two sizes (smaller one here) and actually matches some vases I have.
This would actually work all year round, but I love a good fluffy blanket this time of year.
I think these are so cute. They have a colorful option too! 
I bought these last year and LOVE them. 
If you can't tell I love flocked pieces. I plan to pick this up because I need to replace my garland and it will match my wreath perfectly! Would also look cute with this garland layered. 
Always need a new one of these. 
These are so pretty and smell amazing. I always get the Christmas tree scent. This can also double as decor when you finish the candle.
I definitely need one of these. They actually have a really similar one in the dollar section if you can find it at your store. 
I definitely need this. I have so many little Christmas tree decorations I think this is a nice change up. 
This is so cute to hang on the wall. Especially if you have kids.
I started seeing these everywhere last year. I think I might try it out this year.

When do you start decorating for Christmas? I personally would leave up my Christmas decor all year, but J says no! I'll be out of town next weekend so maybe the weekend after. Since we get a real tree it can't be too early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment